Estate planning involves developing a strategy to deal with assets you own or control after you die, usually in a manner that will minimise tax and protect the assets. The outcome of estate planning usually involves drafting a Will and may also involve drafting other documents.
We recommend you consult us for estate planning advice if you:
- have a blended family;
- have identified the possibility of your Will being challenged under the Family Provision Act 1972 (WA);
- intend to make a Mutual Will or enter into an agreement not to revoke your Will;
- intend to give your property away with certain conditions attached – for example rights to purchase or life estate interests;
- intend to create any testamentary trusts;
- intend to leave long lists of gifts or gifts to charity;
- have an interest in a family company, family trust, business or partnership;
- have a self-managed superannuation fund;
- own assets outside of Australia; or
- do not understand the English language or are unable to sign your name.
How we can help
We recommend you start by booking a consultation. After the consultation we will give you a quote for our further services.
Estate planning conference $385
If your affairs are complex or you require estate planning advice, book a consultation (up to 60 minutes) to discuss your requirements. Following the conference we will give you a quote for preparing your Will and any other services.
WHY CHOOSE US
Our experienced lawyers provide great service at competitive prices.
Benefit from our experience
Excellent value for money
WHAT IS THE PROCESS?
Telephone us on (08) 9220 4433 or book online to arrange your appointment.
We will email you a checklist of information you should consider before your appointment.
Gather the information and bring it with you to your appointment.
Our advanced interactive forms enable our lawyers to prepare your straightforward Will or Enduring Power of Attorney on the spot in around 30 minutes.
For complex Wills and estate planning, we will give you practical and personalised advice during your consultation and work with you to create a Will and an estate plan that achieves your objectives.
We will prepare your straightforward Will during your consultation and arrange for you to sign it on the spot.
For complex Wills or other estate planning documents, we will send you a quote for the preparation of these documents after your initial consultation.
WHY YOU SHOULD MAKE A WILL
Your Will gives your family certainty about your intentions. It will also save them inconvenience and expense at a time when they are most vulnerable.
NEED TO TALK?
Our bright and highly trained team members will anticipate your needs and exceed your expectations.
We will respond to your online enquiry within one business dayOnline enquiry
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Arrange a consultation with one of our friendly and highly trained team membersBook now